Wow, can't remember the last time I was tagged!
Actually, I do (he,he) and it was two years ago, see link here. This time, it is for Prats. Ah, the things I do for friends :-)
As a matter of principle, however, I will not pass on the tag!
Seven random and/or weird things about me:
1. Sometimes, I forget things I heard just a few minutes ago, but remember visuals/sounds/smells from the vaguest corners of my childhood. I remember the sight of my uncle saving me from falling out of my bed when I was a few months old.
2. Most of my occult days are pretty spooky when I think of them. Scary when you look at someone's palm and tell them they're going to die. And they do.
3. I used to be a chronic onychophagist. So bad I barely had a strand of nail on a finger at times. It has been two years since I was cured of it. I still do look at my toenails longingly sometimes..
4. I often think I'm smiling when it actually doesn't show even a bit on my face. As a result, people end up thinking I'm a grouch or a geek (or both) and I end up thinking people are unfair in branding me.
5. I get dead bored looking at pictures without people in them. Especially "scenery" shots! So if you've ever sent me an album of nature pictures you took when you were on vacation, I probably lied when I said "nice shots!".
6. I am obsessed with Microsoft Excel. I think it is the greatest tool known to mankind. I can sit for days at end with an excel worksheet to manage finances, birthdays, office work... Someday, I hope to use it to find a cure for AIDS.
7. I've always been big on collecting stuff, depending on the season's craze. Stamps, bus tickets, Indian coins, matchbox labels, marbles, joker cards, soda bottle caps, toffee wrappers, stickers, tazos - and now, condom box labels.