On the joyous occasion of All Fools Day, here's a game for my readers. Of the following statements, tell me which are true, and which are false (not for people who already know me) :-)
1. My mother tongue is Sanskrit.
2. My first pets were morquito larvae.
3. I once gave Rs. 500 to a beggar woman with a hungry child.
4. I was state #3 ranker in Std XII.
5. I was offered a role opposite Simran in a thamizh film.
6. Frustrated with life, I drank one full bottle of cough syrup.
7. I wrote a full-length novel when i was 16.
8. I have been engaged twice, both bonds broken within the first few months.
9. The first time I rode a bicycle was in Std IX.
10.My mom's first cousin: Aishwarya Rai's mom.
The prize for the most number of correct answers is Rs. 2 Crore! (ok, now this is an easy one) :-)