Am about to make a major commitment for the rest of my life, which is buying a mobile phone. Confused between the choices in the market. Have been told that Samsung/Motorola/Philips phones have a lot of known issues.
So my choice is between Nokia and Sony Ericsson??
Current Model: Nokia 3315
1. Will not break if dropped from heights of upto 6 feet (tried 55 times so far)
2. Can operate with eyes closed.
3. No one will steal it.
Features desired in new phone:
1. No camera phone (strict no-no)
2. Phone book memory of 250+
3. Message storage of 30+
4. Neat organizer/calendar/to do list (ability to set many reminders)
6. FM Radio (not a must, but preferable)
6. Cost within Rs. 5000
Have already checked out features from several websites, but I need your suggestions, dear readers! :-)